The Mechanics Certification Course is offered to people who would like to become certified to work on Manufactured Homes in NYS. Prior to initial certification, students should study the requirements to become certified in New York State as a manufacturer, retailer, installer or mechanic. They include financial responsibility, experience, education, initial training and in some cases, a written examination. Requirements vary with each type of certification. Prior to beginning any training, all applicants should read the Manufactured Housing Laws & Regulations Part 1210. Click here to view Part 1210.
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE WILL CLOSE AT 12:00 ON FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2021.
A reminder for all in-person course participants:
All CDC & NYS Guidelines will be followed when in-person training courses resume. In the best interest of course instructors and fellow participants, all participants are required to comply with the following:
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times;
- Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times;
- Temperature checks will be performed upon your arrival to a training course;
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, please do not attend courses; and
- If you have traveled out of NYS in the previous 14 days, do not attend courses.
NYS DOS DBSC has a new website!
For More Information:
Latham, New York 12110
United States 518.867.3242