JOB OPPORTUNITIES & CLASSIFIEDS
FREE for NYHA Members to Advertise in this space!
For more info, contact email@example.com
GENERAL CARPENTER / MOBILE HOME TECHNICIAN
We are a growing Modular and Manufactured Home company looking for general carpenters and mobile home technicians that are well versed in all aspects of construction. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement. Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
We offer benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Company matching Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
This is a full time, year-round position.
- Experience and/or certified to work on mobile/manufactured home a PLUS! (Will train/certify the right individual)
- Experience with light carpentry and plumbing
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Able to crawl under homes and go on roofs
- Able to work independently or with co-worker
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
COVID-19 considerations: Individual will follow all federal, state, and local guidelines for COVID-19. When interacting with residents, regardless of the individual's vaccination status, the individual will be expected to offer to wear a mask and maintain distance.
Contact Showcase Homes of Malta at 518-580-1305 and ask for Adam or Paula to set up an appointment.
REGIONAL PROPERTY / PROJECT MANAGER, Albany, NY
Company & Position Summary
Garden Homes Management is a real estate investment and property management company based in Stamford, CT founded in 1968. We are currently seeking a Regional Property / Project Manager for our Manufactured Housing division in Albany, NY. This position will oversee 24 Manufactured Housing Communities with a total of 1700 sites, including 600 plus rental homes. The Albany territory covers a geographic region that does not exceed one-hour drive time.
- Management / People responsibility for 24 Manufactured Housing Communities
- Inspect all Manufactured Community sites periodically to insure they are being maintained in accordance with Garden Homes Management’s policies and procedures.
- Obtaining permits and interfacing with town officials
- Bidding jobs
- Supervision of contractors
- Coordination of construction projects
- Tenant relations
- Equipment purchasing per company guidelines
- Customer service to internal and external team members
- Originate or assist in the sale of new homes in the Manufactured Housing Communities
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and flex to the needs of the Albany region
- Must have a strong background in property maintenance - required
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, proven written and verbal communication skills, self-starter, enthusiastic, and quality customer service skills
- Internet proficiency is required
- The candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Current Regional Property Mgr.
- Garden Homes Management Stamford office
- Community Managers at owned manufactured housing communities
- Town Officials
- 5 plus years’ experience in multi-family property management/maintenance industry
- Knowledge of construction trades including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, grounds maintenance and excavation
- Experience with obtaining building/construction permits and interfacing with town officials
- Healthcare Insurance. Dental insurance is available
- 401k Retirement Plan
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- This position also includes a company vehicle
Familiarity Success Factors
Garden Homes Management’s most important resource is experienced, committed, and creative employees. The open and inclusive team-oriented culture encourages contribution and enables employees to go the extra mile to fulfill his or her potential. If you have a proven track record of accomplishment, commitment, and passion for success then Garden Homes Management is the right choice for you.
Please send resume and salary requirement to:
Garden Homes Mgt Corp Headquarters
29 Knapp St.
Stamford, CT 06907
Nothing at this time.