JOB OPPORTUNITIES & cLASSIFIEDS
FREE for NYHA Members to Advertise in this space!
For more info, contact email@example.com
A Property management company is seeking an experience Property Manager to oversee the overall management of the Malta Gardens Mobile Home community in Malta, NY. Responsibilities include marketing, budgeting, financial management, oversight of the physical asset and supervision of staff. Experience with mobile/manufactured homes is highly preferred.
This is a part-time roll with a pay rate of $25/hr with potential to become full time. Hours are flexible based on the needs of the community.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable private transportation
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in property management
- Experience in budgeting, revenue enhancement and expense control
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and consensus-building skills
- Excellent computer skills, with emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel
- Experience with Yardi Voyager preferred
Contact Amanda Sawyer by phone at 518.595.9001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Technician/Water Operator
Signing BONUS --- * $250 – to be paid out $125 with your first paycheck – remainder at 30-day mark!!!
Property management company is seeking a maintenance technician/water operator to oversee the maintenance requests, emergency issues, and general maintenance needs at Country Acres mobile home community near Pittstown, NY. Experience with mobile/manufactured homes is a definite PLUS!!!!
This is a part-time, hourly wage position based in Valley Falls, NY averaging 15-20 hrs per wk. Your hours could be more than 20, depending on jobs and ongoing projects. Work would include light carpentry, plumbing, cleaning, lawn care, snow removal, painting, plant maintenance, trash cleanup/removal, water testing, landscaping assistance, general maintenance, and wastewater treatment plant maintenance. Pay rate is $17.50/hr.
Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Property Issues - particularly with mobile/manufactured homes
• HVAC Experience
• Carpentry Tasks, including installing new countertops, installing & building a wall from scratch
• New Painting & Touch-Ups
• Minor Plumbing Repairs
• Flooring/Carpeting Restoring
• Light electrical maintenance
• PVC Piping maintenance
• Hot water tank maintenance
• Great Attitude
• 2+ Years of General/Commercial Maintenance Experience
• Mechanical Aptitude
- Must have a basic knowledge of lawn care tools and hand tools
- Must exhibit the ability to work independently or in small groups
- Must work well with a flexible schedule
• Basic Carpentry Knowledge
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• High Dexterity
• Basic Computer Skills
- Must have your own Transportation
• Applicants must hold a valid driver's license.
Call 413.281.1062 or email: Dan@TetonManagementCorp.com
Nothing at this time.