JOB OPPORTUNITIES & cLASSIFIEDS
FREE for NYHA Members to Advertise in this space!
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re Hiring! Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and one of the leading housing providers, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures afford housing.
We are looking for our next Sales Representatives and Home Center Manager. Do you want to be a part of transforming the lives of others? Are you eager to grow in your career? We are looking for game changers with an eagerness to connect our customers to their dream home!
The Ideal Team Member:
- Industry experience in the manufacturing housing industry preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of construction.
- Strong customer relation skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.
- Training and Professional Development.
- Starting salary $40,000 plus commission. Earning potential $100,000 plus.
Applicants are subject to a criminal background check and must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Let’s Talk! Apply Today! Apply online today!
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / GENERAL LABORER
SIGNING BONUS $250* Maintenance Technician/General Laborer
Signing BONUS --- * $250 – to be paid out $125 with first paycheck – remainder at 30-day mark!!!
Property management company is seeking a maintenance technician/general laborer to oversee the maintenance requests, emergency issues, and general maintenance needs at our Eastern NY mobile home communities. Experience with mobile/manufactured homes is a definite PLUS!!!!
This is a part-time, hourly wage position based in Eastern NY averaging 15-20 hrs per wk. Your hours could be more than 20, depending on jobs and ongoing projects. Work would include light carpentry, plumbing, cleaning, lawn care, snow removal, painting, plant maintenance, trash cleanup/removal, water testing, landscaping assistance, general maintenance, and backup for waste water treatment plant maintenance.
Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Property Issues - particularly with mobile/manufactured homes
• HVAC Experience
• Carpentry Tasks, including installing new countertops, installing & building a wall from scratch
• New Painting & Touch-Ups
• Minor Plumbing Repairs
• Flooring/Carpeting Restoring
• Light electrical maintenance
• PVC Piping maintenance
• Hot water tank maintenance
• Great Attitude
• 2+ Years of General/Commercial Maintenance Experience
• Mechanical Aptitude
- Must have a basic knowledge of lawn care tools and hand tools
- Must exhibit the ability to work independently or in small groups
- Must work well with a flexible schedule
• Basic Carpentry Knowledge
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• High Dexterity
• Basic Computer Skills
- Must have your own Transportation
• Applicants must be able to pass a background check, DRUG TEST, and hold a valid driver's license.
Call 413.344.3301 or email: CMosher@TetonManagementCorp.com
Nothing at this time.