JOB OPPORTUNITIES & cLASSIFIEDS
FREE for NYHA Members to Advertise in this space!
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FOR MOBILE HOME COMMUNITY
Property management company is seeking a maintenance technician/general laborer to oversee the maintenance requests, emergency issues, and general maintenance needs at our Black River, NY mobile home community. Experience with mobile/manufactured homes is a definite PLUS!!!!
This is a full-time hourly wage position with benefits. Work would include light carpentry, plumbing, cleaning, lawn care, snow removal, painting, plant maintenance, trash cleanup/removal, water testing, landscaping assistance, and general maintenance. Pay rate is $17/hr.
Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Property Issues - particularly with mobile/manufactured homes
• HVAC Experience
• Carpentry Tasks, including installing new countertops, installing & building a wall from scratch
• New Painting and Touch-Ups
• Minor Plumbing Repairs
• Flooring/Carpeting Restoring
• Light electrical maintenance
• PVC Piping maintenance
• Hot water tank maintenance
• Great Attitude
• 2+ Years of General/Commercial Maintenance Experience
• Mechanical Aptitude
- Must have a basic knowledge of lawn care tools and hand tools
- Must exhibit the ability to work independently or in small groups
- Must work well with a flexible schedule
• Basic Carpentry Knowledge
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• High Dexterity
• Basic Computer Skills
- Must have your own Transportation
• Applicants must be able to pass a background check, DRUG TEST, and hold a valid driver's license.
Call 315.368.8665 or email: Ike@TetonManagementCorp.com
Teton Management is seeking a part-time office assistant to help with the management of general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. This person would assist with property manager duties including corresponding with clients, customers, and vendors.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Assist Onsite Property Managers as needed
- Answering calls, take reservations, receiving work requests, checking in/out transient campers.
- Registering seasonal and transient campers
- Escort transient campers to their site
- Visitor registration
- Monthly meter reading
- Data entry
- Answering emails
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts incoming mail
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organizing and executing planned activities when necessary
- Signs for delivered packages
- Interacts with Maintenance Techs when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Camp store duties: counter sales, maintaining inventory, restocking
- Willingness to learn AppFolio Property Management Program
- Accounts Receivable
- Monitor Swimming pool and pool gate
- Monitors equipment sign-outs
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred; Self-Driven; Excellent Customer Care Skills; Exceptional Communication Skills; Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs; Attention to Detail; Professional Appearance; Typing Skills; Strong Problem-Solving Skills; Excellent Organizational Skills; Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently; Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team; Enthusiastic and Reliable; Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures; Reliable; Ability to Make Change (cash register); Basic Computer Skills.
Please submit resume to: JWnuk@TetonManagementCorp.com
Nothing at this time.