Today's Landscape for Financing MHC's Webinar
The Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Virginia MHC Associations, in conjunction with Jim Bologno Managing Director of Woodstone Consultants, is very excited to facilitate this informative webinar.
Jim Bologno, a respected commercial mortgage consultant with over 15 years’ experience financing MHC’s, will moderate a discussion with lenders reviewing current strategies and options available for financing in today's robust market.
This webinar will be of considerable educational value as the industry seeks to elevate attainable homeownership.
The panel includes the following established lenders:
- Dan Sarsfield- Multifamily Capital Markets, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Michael Cozza- Managing Director Sabal CMBS originations
- John Pagano- Senior Vice President People’s Security Bank and Trust Company
- Len Carluci- First Senior Vice President commercial lending, Lakeland Bank
What you will take away:
In the last decade as there has been a proliferation of financing options for MHC’s, experts will cut through the complexity to discuss current financing trends and opportunities for MHC financing as well as emerging rules that could impact financing strategies.
Moderator topics include:
- Financing for MHC’s- how has it changed in the last decade?
- What are the financing options for MHC’s today? How do they differ from one another?
- What trends are you seeing in the market today in terms of the availability of financing and terms?
- What are common questions/ considerations you are asked by owners regarding financing?
- Explore the various program available through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS and community banks
- Blue sky discussion- future of MHC’s. What should the audience take away from this in terms of opportunities and the future?
Financing for MHC’s over the last decade has been nothing short of a revolution! Historically SBA programs and business loan programs from community banks were the only options. Now the financing market is very fluid with multiple competitive lending platforms.
Join market professionals who will share their insights and knowledge of financing MHC's. The PA, NJ, NY, DE, and VA MHC associations look forward to your participation.
Please mark your calendar for Wednesday July 27th, 2022, at 2:30 p.m. EST for today’s landscape for financing MHC’s webinar and send your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information:
Latham, New York 12110
United States 518.867.3242