In-Person Training Courses to Resume July 1, 2020
New York State Manufactured Housing in-person Certification Courses Are Being Offered Again
The New York State moratorium on manufactured housing certification courses is no longer in effect. This means that all persons who were required to be certified or recertified, but were unable to take the required course(s) due to the Covid-19 “Pause” must now make arrangements to take the course(s) as soon as possible. The New York Housing Association, working with the Department of State, has scheduled the first training session for July 1, 2020. Other sessions will be scheduled soon.
A reminder for all in-person course participants:
All CDC & NYS Guidelines will be followed when in-person training courses resume. In the best interest of course instructors and fellow participants, all participants are required to comply with the following:
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times;
- Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times;
- Temperature checks will be performed upon your arrival to a training course;
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, please do not attend courses; and
- If you have traveled out of NYS in the previous 14 days, do not attend courses.