Rent Manager Demo Event Online for NYHA Members ONLY
RENT MANAGER DEMO EVENT MAY 11, 2020
NYHA conducted a survey of our Community Members at the beginning of the year to find out if your office uses a rent management software program. We received good response, and have been speaking with a few different rent management software companies. Rent Manager has offered to do a remote demo and will be offering reduced prices for NYHA members who decide to give Rent Manager a try. We hope you will consider going through the presentation on May 11, 2020 beginning at 2:00 pm Eastern.
Since the first manufactured housing communities began to take shape, property managers have used pen and paper to run their business. When it came to handling residents, financials, and anything else relating to the community, every task was done by hand. Today’s property managers have more responsibility than ever before, and the demands and expectations have never been higher.
Thankfully, technology has changed the way many property managers operate their businesses and handle daily tasks. The benefits of property management software will enhance your performance in every facet of your operation, freeing up time to focus on the bigger picture, saving you money, and assisting you in ways you didn’t know were possible.
Rent Manager is a completely sell-sufficient program that includes a property management database, integrated accounting, contact management, leasing and marketing solutions, and more. Some of the software’s capabilities include:
- Complete Accounting: Property managers can track every aspect of their business’s finances with more than 400 built-in financial and property-related reports, as well as the ability to create their own custom reports.
- Metered Utilities: This functionality provides a single system for tracking rental, accounting, and utility information; enabling community managers and owners to bring utilities in-house and manage their communities more efficiently.
- Online Portal Tools: Rent Manager’s online tools provide prospects, residents, and owners with access to real-time information and transaction records anytime, anywhere. Portal users can sign leases, make online payments, send owner contributions, and more.
- Website Integration: By using Rent Manager, property managers can attract prospects with a professional and interactive website that’s fully integrated with their database, enabling them to post and fill vacancies in real time.
- Mobile Applications: Property managers can also do more while on-the-go via Rent Manager’s multifaceted mobile resources. rmAppSuite Pro enables users to accept payments, conduct inspections, enter work orders, and snap photos in the field—and all this activity is automatically reflected in the software.
For an NYHA-exclusive tour of the program, register today for the Rent Manager Demo Event, set for May 11th at 2:00 pm Eastern. You can also speak with a Rent Manager representative at 800-669-0871 or email@example.com.